Alan SchumBuying and selling property in today's complex and sometimes confusing world of real estate can be a daunting challenge. As a Hunt Real Estate agent I come armed with the latest technological advances and tools in the real estate industry supported by the most experienced Hunt Real Estate agents in the field I am also a retired Unites States Army veteran with 22 years service. This background coupled with a Military Relocation Professional certification provides me with the experience, tools and understanding to help qualified veterans take advantage of their VA benefits. I will work tirelessly to help you realize your goal in the selling of your property of which you poured your heart and soul into and make the search for the next part of your dream come true by insuring a level of commitment and service that you deserve. By staying in touch with you throughout the process in order to answer your questions, giving you progress reports and insuring all is completed in a timely manner I am confident I can meet your needs and sincerely hope you will give me that opportunity.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 5365 Bay View Road Hamburg, NY $165,000
- 5936 Shoreham Drive Hamburg, NY $189,900
- 350 Southside Parkway Buffalo, NY $105,000
- 2858 Shirley Road North Collins, NY $79,900
- 10434 Main Street North Collins, NY $112,500
- 155 Oakhill Drive Hamburg, NY $159,900
- 1602 S Bend Lane Hamburg, NY $159,900
- 1158 Moran Road Hanover, NY $180,000
- 9637 Boston State Road Boston, NY $189,900
- 45 Irving Terrace TONAWANDA, NY $230,000
- 92 Stevenson Street Buffalo, NY $155,000
- 9149 Applewood Street Evans, NY $119,900
- 49 Pheasant Lane Cheektowaga, NY $179,900
- 231 Losson Road Cheektowaga, NY $214,900
- 5101 Woodway Court Hamburg, NY $439,900
- 2 Miller Place Stockton, NY $135,000
- V/L Old Glenwood Road Concord, NY $59,900
- 6822 Prescott Drive Evans, NY $100,000
- V/L Old Glenwood Drive Concord, NY $45,000
- 2349 Burbank Road Hamburg, NY $329,900
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Search 19,393 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
Your Home and Today's MarketIt is important for today's homeowners to stay informed of the value of your home on the ever changing real estate market! Here is a great tool that does the work for you!
Veterans!! Utilize Your VA Mortage Benefits Today!