Alan SchumBuying and selling property in today's complex and sometimes confusing world of real estate can be a daunting challenge. As a Hunt Real Estate agent I come armed with the latest technological advances and tools in the real estate industry supported by the most experienced Hunt Real Estate agents in the field I am also a retired Unites States Army veteran with 22 years service. This background coupled with a Military Relocation Professional certification provides me with the experience, tools and understanding to help qualified veterans take advantage of their VA benefits. I will work tirelessly to help you realize your goal in the selling of your property of which you poured your heart and soul into and make the search for the next part of your dream come true by insuring a level of commitment and service that you deserve. By staying in touch with you throughout the process in order to answer your questions, giving you progress reports and insuring all is completed in a timely manner I am confident I can meet your needs and sincerely hope you will give me that opportunity.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 3966 Jefferson Avenue Hamburg, NY $99,900
- V/L Eden Town Line Road Evans, NY $33,000
- 5068 Chapman Parkway Hamburg, NY $179,900
- 6768 Lake Shore Road Evans, NY $4,500
- 7 Walnut Creek Lancaster, NY $384,900
- V/L Pearl Street Boston, NY $39,900
- 7234 Versailles Road Evans, NY $139,900
- 6403 Pincherry Way Hamburg, NY $279,900
- 145 George Street Hamburg, NY $159,900
- 8936 Carriage Crossing Eden, NY $379,900
- V/L Ellicott Road Orchard Park, NY $38,000
- 87 Greeley Street Buffalo, NY $149,900
- 44 Birdsong Parkway Orchard Park, NY $674,500
- 36 Culver Road Buffalo, NY $115,900
- 5994 Thornwood Drive Boston, NY $124,900
- 6862 Lake Shore Road Evans, NY $1,490,000
- 4330 Berkley Place D1 Hamburg, NY $154,900
- V/L Valone Avenue North Collins, NY $24,900
- 138 E Union Street Hamburg, NY $224,900
- 9384 Como Street Evans, NY $124,500
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Search 21,290 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
Your Home and Today's MarketIt is important for today's homeowners to stay informed of the value of your home on the ever changing real estate market! Here is a great tool that does the work for you!
Veterans!! Utilize Your VA Mortage Benefits Today!