Alan SchumBuying and selling property in today's complex and sometimes confusing world of real estate can be a daunting challenge. As a Hunt Real Estate agent I come armed with the latest technological advances and tools in the real estate industry supported by the most experienced Hunt Real Estate agents in the field I am also a retired Unites States Army veteran with 22 years service. This background coupled with a Military Relocation Professional certification provides me with the experience, tools and understanding to help qualified veterans take advantage of their VA benefits. I will work tirelessly to help you realize your goal in the selling of your property of which you poured your heart and soul into and make the search for the next part of your dream come true by insuring a level of commitment and service that you deserve. By staying in touch with you throughout the process in order to answer your questions, giving you progress reports and insuring all is completed in a timely manner I am confident I can meet your needs and sincerely hope you will give me that opportunity.
Featured Property Slideshow
- 60 Fairoaks Lane Cheektowaga, NY $169,900
- 3780 Lynn Drive Hamburg, NY $199,900
- 9986 Southwestern Boulevard Evans, NY $84,900
- 140 Middlebury Road Orchard Park, NY $385,000
- 6610 Lake Shore Road Evans, NY $144,900
- 9187 Lakeside Road Evans, NY $200,000
- 96 Boynton Street West Seneca, NY $129,000
- 8419 Heath Road Colden, NY $245,500
- 17 Winkler Drive TONAWANDA, NY $114,900
- 13 Parkside Avenue Evans, NY $199,900
- 4920 Morgan Parkway Hamburg, NY $114,000
- 4126 Highview Parkway Hamburg, NY $134,900
- 80 Cumberland Avenue Buffalo, NY $165,000
- 36 Larned Lane Orchard Park, NY $279,900
- 3011 Cloverbank Road 67 Hamburg, NY $280,000
- 4163 Sheva Lane Hamburg, NY $196,900
- 51 Gale Drive Lancaster, NY $224,900
- 6500 Pincherry Way Hamburg, NY $279,900
- 8865 Woodside Drive Eden, NY $285,500
- 18 Lockhart Road West Seneca, NY $319,900
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Search 18,145 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Depew, NY Postal Code 14043, NY Neighborhood Neighborhood, Depew, NY School District School District, County, NY Listing Service Area Area, NY Address 123 Main St, Depew, NY Street Main St, Depew, NY Listing ID #123456
What's Your Home Worth?Eproperty Watch is a great tool to keep you informed of the market value of not only your home but those around you. Simply register below and updates are automatically sent to you!!
EProperty WatchSubscribe to alerts about your home value and neighborhood housing activity
Veterans!! Utilize Your VA Mortage Benefits Today!